10. Full-size SUVs are replaced with Subaru Outbacks
9. Bobby Brown foundation is replaced with a lightweight moisturizer
8. Your everyday shoe goes from a stylish flip flop with grosgrain ribbon to a pair of outdoor chacos.
7. Your everday satchel goes from a Louis Vuitton handbag to a North Face backpack
8. You stop using plastic and start storing cloth grocery bags in your car.
7. You wonder if you're over doing it by wearing eye liner in the daytime.
6. The nearest big-box store (i.e Target, Walmart) is more than 10 miles away
5. You start preferring Dunkin' Donuts coffee to Starbucks
4. You stand out like a sore thumb when your children wear smocked clothing
3. There is a church in every 10-mile radius as opposed to every 1-mile radius
2. Sweet-talking gets you absolutely nowhere
1. You're told by the store clerk that monogramming was something that was big in the early '90s. (gasp)