Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Georgia Girls






These have got to be some of the cutest little girls. Their mother is one of my oldest childhood friends. You know, the kind of friend that you don't even bother putting makeup on for because it's as though you see each other as the exact same as you were twenty years ago and all of the outer layers are nonexistent. Our memories go back to being little girls together swimming at the lake in 100% humidity down south, driving in her jeep and being forced to listen to country music, going on missions trips to Mexico and sitting next to each other in the pew at church.

This is also the first time I've gone to take photos of someone other than my own children. I couldn't believe it, they didn't start running when I pulled the camera out. I had no idea it could be so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment