Friday, July 10, 2009

All Things Lilly

Image from talkingshopping.com

Well the European dream is over and we are back to life in the United States of America. After spending two years living in southern Italy with three children, I must admit that I am not sad to move back to the states where I don't feel obligated to travel. Strange, I know. Please don't misunderstand me, however. I love traveling, sightseeing and spending time learning new things. It's just the addition of three little jewels changes EVERYTHING.

So, now we're back down south....at least for the moment. I am trying to enjoy and notice everything southern before we move to our next location.

The north.

Until then, let's talk Lilly. Lilly Pulitzer is a brand that clearly represents the south - it is absolutely "southern" in it's nature. It's bold, it's pink-and-green, it's feminine, it's preppy and it screams "suuuuthern." As I walk around and see it, I am reminded that I am home at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment