Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recall Medicines



Moms and Dads, it's time to go to your medicine cabinet and grab all the children's Motrins, Tylenols and Benadryls. Go to the website below and type in the info on your bottle to see if yours is recalled and if it is, you will get a check in the mail.

I have to confess that I'm not the most diligent Mom when it comes to recalls lists, I mean heck, I barely have time to wash my hair on a regular basis. However, when I realized there was a chance some of the medicines I have could contain incorrect dosages and could be dangerous for the children, I realized I probably better take a look at this recal. Turns out, SIX of the children's medicines I have are recalled and I should have a check arrive in the mail in a few weeks!

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment