Monday, January 11, 2010

$30 Well Spent??

I'll admit that I am a sucker when it comes to celebrities. Give me an US Weekly and see me disappear for an hour as I devour it cover-to-cover. I am not proud of this little snippet about me. I'd much rather confess that I am avid reader of the New York Times that comes to our home and collects dust. But, we all have our outlets and this one seems to be fairly inexpensive and a great way to turn my brain off. I also love to read what the celebrities are wearing, eating, and how they are staying fit. So, when Gwyneth Paltrow said Tracy Anderson workouts were the ticket to her getting in the best shape she's ever been in after having two children, I was interested, very interested. And since we have several more months until bathing suit season, I figure if I start now, I may just have an excuse to upgrade from my 5-year-old Lands End tankini to something a bit more daring (LL Bean here I come!).


Soooo, I just ordered this from Amazon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment