Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Tree










This summer I had the opportunity to photograph some of my friends' children. I have to confess that I was pretty nervous. Shoot (no pun intended), I've only ever taken pictures of my children and with the Italian scenery in the background it was kind of hard to get a bad photo. But, the idea of going back south after living in Italy and taking photos of children in our hometown was both scary and exciting. I warned each of my friends that we might not get one single good shot, but if they're willing to go through the effort, I'd love to give it a try.

And, with these beautiful children it was hard to mess up! Their family is almost an extension of our own. My husband and their Momma were best friends growing up and we still spend at least one holiday a year with them whenever we're down south. What a treat it was for me to come home and photograph them.

1 comment: